Projects and images coming soon!
The Buffalo News Software Engineer, April 2018 – Present
- Managing a team of developers on Android and iOS applications as well as developing the necessary API’s needed for both applications.
- Working on PHP and other Web applications to manage and distribute content to the end users.
The Buffalo News Mobile Android Developer, Aug 2017 – Apr 2018
- Developing Android applications to work alongside developed php web applications
ATTO Technology Web/SEO Marketing coordinator, March 2015 – February 2017
- Perform Daily SEO Tasks to improve search
- Redesigned entire website 800+ pages optimized for Google mobile support
- Manage Linux servers, Making HTML, PHP, CSS changes on the websites
- Created user friendly interfaces for employees and clients
- Managed AdWords, social media, Pardot, and traffic reports
Colocrossing Systems Administrator/Software Developer, May 2014 – March 2015
- Programming code for a custom control panel to manage and simplify multiple system administrators and data center technician’s tasks
- Monitoring network traffic across multiple data centers
- Supporting customers with server related issues
- Setting up network settings and switches for servers
ATTO Technology Software/Hardware Test Technician, October 2013 – April 2014
- Test and evaluate software/hardware aspects of products
- Stress test components under various platforms including Mac, Linux, and Windows
- Setting up machines for testing and developing of products
Silo City Labs Partner, October 2010 - Present
- Maintained great customer satisfaction trough timely work
- Software Programming, PC Repair, Hardware Modifications
- Developed software used in many projects
Foodorder Software Developer, February 2013 – December 2015
- Managed a small team of developers
- Successful creation of cluster load balancing server to handle client load
- Wrote over 3 Million lines of code as a team with documentation
Associates Degree at ITT Technical Institute,2011 - 2013
- Perfect Attendance, GPA of 3.5
- Hands on experience setting up Microsoft windows active direct as well as creating Group policies, managing DNS servers, creating Read-only domain controllers, and many more features that come with active directory
Computer Science Diploma at Hutchinson Central Technical H.S.,2008 - 2011
- Studied computer hardware and troubleshooting computers and electronics
- Anything can be achieved by setting goals and a positive attitude.
- Value teamwork and communication as important factors of life.
- Always set high standards for myself.
- Competition is always a healthy part of the workplace.
1-2 YEAR GOALS
- Further my career in Western New York
- Further the Golang community in Buffalo and increase awareness.