Make stuff, break stuff.
Follow the development of my open source gamepad for phones here on the blog or on Hackaday.io
CSS Health Software Engineer, May 2019 – Nov 2019
- Software development: medication therapy management software
- PHP, AngularJS, HTML, MySQL, NetSuite
- Git, Jira
PoolSupplies.com Software Engineer, Sep 2017 – Apr 2019
- Software development: e-commerce website and backend employee tools
- PHP, AngularJS, HTML, MySQL
- Git, Basecamp
Colocrossing Datacenter Technician, May 2014 – Sept 2017
- Assemble, install, and configure servers.
- Troubleshoot Linux, Windows, and ESXi issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot networking issues.
- Cable, airflow, and cabinet management.
Silo City Labs Partner, Oct 2010 - Present
- Maintained great customer satisfaction by providing timely work
- Software Programming, PC Repair, Hardware Modifications
- Developed software used in many projects
Foodorder Software Developer, May 2014 – Jan 2016
- Successful creation of cluster load balancing server to handle client load
- Wrote over 3 Million lines of code as a team with documentation
Computer Science at Rochester Institute of Technology, 2010 - 2013
- Major in Computer Science
- Studied programming languages, common programming patterns, and team-based development
- Studied Python, Java, C++, and MIPS Assembly
Computer Science at Hutchinson Central Technical H.S., 2007 - 2011
- Majored in Computer Science. Studied electronics, programming, and networking.
- Built a remote controlled robot for ECC’s Tech Wars.
UB Mice Completion and Award Winner - A course that teaches about business and entrepreneurship. We worked in teams and presented a business plan in 10 groups where the team I was in was selected as the winner.
Projects / Code Samples
- Open Source Blog
- PHP/Android - CODRCG Website and App
- PHP - Colocrossing Control Panel
- Android - Flappy Dino